Hi, I'm Monika! Thank you for visiting my website!
Being a photographer is my dream job. I started this journey as a senior portrait and family photographer in Belchertown MA in 2013, and soon after began shooting weddings locally in Western Massachusetts. Since then, I've been lucky enough to travel to Connecticut, Rhode Island, Texas, New York, and all throughout Massachusetts for everything from newborn sessions and weddings to fashion shows and family portraits. Photography has allowed me to spend time outdoors, soak up sunshine, and discover new and beautiful places. I really can't put into words how much I love what I do.
Although writing is not my strong suit (I'm more of a picture person), I thought I'd share a little bit about myself so you can get to know me better.
- I'm a New England girl at heart, born and raised in Western Massachusetts in a small town called Belchertown.
- I studied wildlife and fisheries biology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst where I earned my Bachelors Degree in NRC.
- I love cats and have an old calico named Patches who I adore.
- I'm happiest outside, in the woods, by the water - pretty much anywhere in nature.
- I love to make people laugh.
- I specialize in (and absolutely love) natural light photography, but I also enjoy practicing new techniques and styles. I am constantly learning and striving to be better.
I am an easy-going, fun person to work with, and I work hard to make sure you get shots you will love. I live for genuine smiles and capturing photos that radiate pure happiness.
If you'd like to know more about my work, request a quote, or meet for a photo consultation, please reach out to me. I'd love to hear your story!
Have camera. Will travel. <3